About our products
WHERE ARE THESE PRODUCTS MADE?
All of the products that we sell in our e-shop "Linen fashion" are made in our factory, which is located in Lithuania (EU), Birzai city. You can find more information about the company in the section "ABOUT US".
IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK?
On each product page you can see the product's availability. If you see a red label "out of stock", or you need more of the item than there is in stock at the time, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as we can about the possibilities to produce more of it.
DOES THE COLOUR OF THE PRODUCT DIFFER IN REALITY FROM WHAT I SEE ON MY COMPUTER?
We try to adjust the colour of our pictures as close as possible to the real shade of the product, but unfortunately almost every monitor shows a different shade. In order to get idea of what the real colour looks like, we try to write as much as we can in the product description. If you doubt about the colour, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
We do not want to send you something that doesn't fit properly.
All of our products in the e-shop have a convenient "size guide", so you could easily follow it and find the product sizes you need. If you have doubts about the sizing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF LINEN PRODUCTS?
Linen can be laundered with confidence, and all "Linen Fashion" products carry full washing instructions.
- Our linen can be washed in a washing machine – plain white linen up to 90 degrees and coloured linen up to 60 degrees. Always look up on the product label and follow the instructions.
- Always wash different colours separately.
- We don’t recommend chlorine bleach, as it can damage any sort of fabric.
- It is also important to select the proper detergent. Many detergents today contain optical whitening agents that work well on white linen. These are not recommended for coloured linen, as it may result in discolouration and spots. When washing coloured linen, check that your detergent does not have any whitening agents, or choose soap powder. If you have hard water, we recommend softener, especially for darker colours.
- Ink: Soak in milk or soap-and-ammonia mixture and rub the spot.
- Blood: Rinse immediately in cold water.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, chocolate: Rub with alcohol, white vinegar or ammonia.
- Candle wax: Scratch off the dried wax, absorb the residue with blotting paper and a warm iron.
- Greasy stains: Rub with ammonia.
- Red wine: Rub immediately with sparkling water or white wine.
We do not recommend tumble-drying in our washing instructions, as it decreases the life of any fabric. Despite that, if you are using it, don't let linen to dry completely – linen is much easier to iron while damp. If you dried your linen completely, it may appear to have drastically shrunken. Don't worry, the flax fibers have just been compacted together and will return to normal after a quick press with an iron (and a spray of water).
Here are a few ironing tips:
- Always iron linen while still damp (it’s much easier to get rid of creases this way) – then fold and put in an airing cupboard or somewhere warm.
- Use a steam iron.
- Use starch on table linen and clothes for that crisp linen look. It will also slightly protect from stains.
- Ironing embroidered linen can be difficult as the iron can get caught in the stitching and cause damage. Just place a piece of plain fabric over the top and iron the two together.
HOW MUCH COULD LINEN SHRINK AFTER WASHING?
Some of our ready to use products have already been washed before it was sewn, this means that they will not shrink after washing again. If you are any of our non-washed fabrics, tablecloths, bed linen, kitchen linen, etc. remember that after first wash it will shrink a bit. Depending on the particular structure of the fabric, the product can shrink from 4% to 8%. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask for our advice.
CAN I MAKE A SPECIAL ORDER FOR A COLOUR OR MODEL?
We can create products specifically for you! can also develop products for companies. There is a wide variety of different colours that you can choose from; also we have the ability to tailor the product according to your preferred model and dimensions. At your request we can send small samples of fabrics, so you could get an idea of how the material looks and feels in reality. All you need to do is to contact us by email at email@example.com and share your ideas.
CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON A PRODUCT?
We try to publish as much useful information as we can about all of our products. The product page for every item includes sizing, a detailed description and, most importantly, plenty of images.
If there still is some additional information you would like to know about the item, just let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll do our best to provide you with it.
Ordering & payment
HOW CAN I ORDER FROM "LINEN FASHION"?
After placing your selected items in the shopping cart, you can click on the shopping cart icon “My cart/ checkout” to begin the purchasing process.
If you are already registered to our webpage, all you need to enter is your email address and password, and the rest of your personal details will be filled in automatically. If not, you might need to register as new customer.
Or you can make a purchase as a guest; this method does not require registration.
WHICH TYPES OF PAYMENT DOES "LINEN FASHION" ACCEPT?
We accept the following types of payment:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Cards
Select your preferred type of payment in the checkout area and follow the instructions.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER?
You can send your order change request to our friendly customer service department: email@example.com – we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you’re satisfied.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ORDER?
After receiving your order and a receipt of your payment, we prepare your goods and send everything directly to the delivery address you entered during the ordering process. Then you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail regarding your outgoing items and a delivery tracking number.
CAN I ORDER BY PHONE?
No, unfortunately not; only online orders are accepted.
CAN I ORDER PRODUCTS AS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes, you can have products sent to any address.
During a checkout stage you need to unmark the field "ship to this address". Then you will be able to enter a new destination address of where you want the items to be delivered.
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER CONFIRMATION, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
My account settings
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
On top of the page click on “Account” and then choose "My account". There you will see the field "Forgot Your Password?" (above the "Login" button).
HOW CAN I VIEW MY PAST ORDERS?
Simply click on “My Account” and then on “My Orders”. You’ll find a list of all your previously ordered items.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY E-MAIL, DELIVERY ADDRESS OR BILLING ADDRESS?
You can change any of these by clicking on “My Account” and then “Edit” next to each subject of the data you want to change.