Terms & conditions
- General regulations
- The approval of Buying-Selling agreement
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Non-refundable and non-returnable items
- The information supply
- Final regulations
- GENERAL REGULATIONS These Buying-Selling rules (further – „Rules“) are a juridical obligatory document, which determines the Buyer (further – „You“) and Seller (further – „We“) rights, duties and responsibilities during the purchase of goods from this online shop (further – „e-shop“).
- THE APPROVAL OF BUYING-SELLING AGREEMENT
- The agreement between You and Us is considered to be approved when You have formed the cart, pushed the button "Order" and received a message by e-mail or text that Your order has been accepted. Each agreement between You and Us is registered and saved in Our e-shop data base.
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Your rights: You have the right to order items in this e-shop. You have the right to cancel Your order, informing Us about it by e-mail no later than 14 days prior to delivery of the items.
2. You are responsible: You have to pay the indicated amount for the items you have ordered. You are obligated to not disclose Your identification code to any of the third parties. If the third party is using Your identification code, then You are responsible for their actions. If You lose Your identification code, immediately inform Us by e-mail or phone indicated in "Contacts". If any of Your registration data has changed, You have to update it as soon as possible. You must agree to follow the rules of this buying-selling agreement, as well as to not break the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Our rights: If the Buyer tries to damage the work or stability of e-shop, We have the right to limit or stop the use e-shop or even annul Buyer's registration, without any prior warning. We have the right, to stop (temporarily or at all) the activity of e-shop, without any prior notice. We reserve the right to partially or fundamentally change these rules and e-shop working conditions at any time.
4. Our responsibilities: As long as the determined conditions are met, we grant You the use of this e-shop. We are obligated to deliver the ordered goods to Your indicated address within the determined time frame. We greatly respect Your privacy rights and Your private information provided to us.
- You have to make sure all data in Your registration form is correct. If You have indicated wrong or not accurate details, We cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise due to them. You are fully responsible for Your actions while using this e-shop. We are not responsible for the information published on other websites that you accessed through the links on our e-shop.
- NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Cut fabrics, demaged products, used and washed products. Therefore linen fabrics which are cut are not eligible for a refund or exchange according the law of Republic of Lithuania (EU).
- THE INFORMATION SUPPLY
- We are sending all of our messages only to the address You indicated in the registration form. You are sending all of Your messages and questions to the address or e-mail indicated in the "Contacts“.
- FINAL REGULATIONS
- There is applied the law of Republic of Lithuania to all points of these rules. All disputes arised due to management of these rules are being considered in the way of negotiations. In case of not succeded to come to agreement, the disputes are being carried following the determined law of the Republic of Lithuania.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
I. General provisions
II. Personal data collection, use and storage
3. The Company can only process personal data in the following circumstances:
– with the consent of the individuals concerned;
– where there is a contractual obligation (a contract between your company and you);
– to meet other legal obligations under EU or national legislation.
4. The Company respects everyone's right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, details of your buying and other information) are processed for these purposes:
– to carry out orders for your goods;
– to issue financial statements (e.g. invoices);
– to identify, communicate, solve problems associated with buying goods or their delivery;
– to carry out others contractual engagements;
– to provide offers and information (if we receive your permission, which you can freely change any time), etc.
5. The company can use data directly unrelated to your person for statistical purposes, i.e. data on purchased goods. We will process this statistical data using measures to prevent the disclosure of your identity or other personal data, which would allow identification of the person.
6. We implement technical and organizational measures to guarantee that your personal data is protected from loss, incorrect modifications and unauthorized access. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of information that is transferred to us; that is at your own risk.
7. Personal data kept no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in point 4 or according to legislation.
III. Disclosing personal data to third parties
8. Personal data can be transferred to third parties in order to:
– carry out contractual engagements and achieve purposes defined in point 4 (e.g. couriers);
– comply with EU and national legislation.
IV. Your rights and obligations
9. It is your responsibility to give us accurate personal data about yourself. Our e-shop does not take any responsibility for any loss if your personal data is not accurate and up to date.
10. You can change your personal information and account details any time online (e-shop).
11. You can delete your account online (e-shop) when you are logged in. Data related to your orders will be deleted or impersonalized after terms defined in point 7.
12. Data protection legislation gives you many other rights, which you are free to use, and we will provide you with such opportunity (e.g. right to get acquainted with your personal data processed by us, right to object the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, etc.).
13. To exercise these rights or if you have any queries or concerns regarding how we use your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer by email (email@example.com) or post (AB "Siulas", Astravo 17, 41190 Birzai, Lithuania).
14. We inform you that cookies are used in our e-shop, i.e. information contained by cookies is transferred to your computer's hard drive. During your next visit, the information is transmitted back to our e-shop. We will use the information recorded to identify you as a previous site user and to collect site traffic statistics. Cookies are also used for fraud prevention and other purposes.
15. You may agree or disagree with the cookies used. You can delete the cookies by changing cookies’ settings on your browser any time. However, if you disagree with the cookies used some functions in our e-shop may be unavailable.
VI. Final provisions