Terms & conditions
- General regulations
- The approval of Buying-Selling agreement
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Non-refundable and non-returnable items
- The information supply
- Final regulations
- GENERAL REGULATIONS These Buying-Selling rules (further – „Rules“) are a juridical obligatory document, which determines the Buyer (further – „You“) and Seller (further – „We“) rights, duties and responsibilities during the purchase of goods from this online shop (further – „e-shop“).
- THE APPROVAL OF BUYING-SELLING AGREEMENT
- The agreement between You and Us is considered to be approved when You have formed the cart, pushed the button "Order" and received a message by e-mail or text that Your order has been accepted. Each agreement between You and Us is registered and saved in Our e-shop data base.
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Your rights: You have the right to order items in this e-shop. You have the right to cancel Your order, informing Us about it by e-mail no later than 14 days prior to delivery of the items.
2. You are responsible: You have to pay the indicated amount for the items you have ordered. You are obligated to not disclose Your identification code to any of the third parties. If the third party is using Your identification code, then You are responsible for their actions. If You lose Your identification code, immediately inform Us by e-mail or phone indicated in "Contacts". If any of Your registration data has changed, You have to update it as soon as possible. You must agree to follow the rules of this buying-selling agreement, as well as to not break the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Our rights: If the Buyer tries to damage the work or stability of e-shop, We have the right to limit or stop the use e-shop or even annul Buyer's registration, without any prior warning. We have the right, to stop (temporarily or at all) the activity of e-shop, without any prior notice. We reserve the right to partially or fundamentally change these rules and e-shop working conditions at any time.
4. Our responsibilities: As long as the determined conditions are met, we grant You the use of this e-shop. We are obligated to deliver the ordered goods to Your indicated address within the determined time frame. We greatly respect Your privacy rights and Your private information provided to us.
- You have to make sure all data in Your registration form is correct. If You have indicated wrong or not accurate details, We cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise due to them. You are fully responsible for Your actions while using this e-shop. We are not responsible for the information published on other websites that you accessed through the links on our e-shop.
- NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Cut fabrics, demaged products, used and washed products. Therefore linen fabrics which are cut are not eligible for a refund or exchange according the law of Republic of Lithuania (EU).
- THE INFORMATION SUPPLY
- We are sending all of our messages only to the address You indicated in the registration form. You are sending all of Your messages and questions to the address or e-mail indicated in the "Contacts“.
- FINAL REGULATIONS
- There is applied the law of Republic of Lithuania to all points of these rules. All disputes arised due to management of these rules are being considered in the way of negotiations. In case of not succeded to come to agreement, the disputes are being carried following the determined law of the Republic of Lithuania.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.