I. General provisions
2. By submiting your personal data in e-shop, you agree that Company will process it in compliance with the scope, methods and purposes defined in Policy, Buying-Selling Rules (hereinafter – Rules) and legislation.
II. Personal data collection, use and storage
3. The Company can only process personal data in the following circumstances:
– with the consent of the individuals concerned;
– where there is a contractual obligation (a contract between your company and you);
– to meet other legal obligations under EU or national legislation.
4. The Company respects everyone's right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, details of your buying and other information) are processed for these purposes:
– to carry out orders for your goods;
– to issue financial statements (e.g. invoices);
– to identify, communicate, solve problems associated with buying goods or their delivery;
– to carry out others contractual engagements;
– to provide offers and information (if we receive your permission, which you can freely change any time), etc.
5. The company can use data directly unrelated to your person for statistical purposes, i.e. data on purchased goods. We will process this statistical data using measures to prevent the disclosure of your identity or other personal data, which would allow identification of the person.
6. We implement technical and organizational measures to guarantee that your personal data is protected from loss, incorrect modifications and unauthorized access. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of information that is transferred to us; that is at your own risk.
7. Personal data kept no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in point 4 or according to legislation.
III. Disclosing personal data to third parties
8. Personal data can be transferred to third parties in order to:
– carry out contractual engagements and achieve purposes defined in point 4 (e.g. couriers);
– comply with EU and national legislation.
IV. Your rights and obligations
9. It is your responsibility to give us accurate personal data about yourself. Our e-shop does not take any responsibility for any loss if your personal data is not accurate and up to date.
10. You can change your personal information and account details any time online (e-shop).
11. You can delete your account online (e-shop) when you are logged in. Data related to your orders will be deleted or impersonalized after terms defined in point 7.
12. Data protection legislation gives you many other rights, which you are free to use, and we will provide you with such opportunity (e.g. right to get acquainted with your personal data processed by us, right to object the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, etc.).
13. To exercise these rights or if you have any queries or concerns regarding how we use your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer by email (email@example.com) or post (AB "Siulas", Astravo 17, 41190 Birzai, Lithuania).
14. We inform you that cookies are used in our e-shop, i.e. information contained by cookies is transferred to your computer's hard drive. During your next visit, the information is transmitted back to our e-shop. We will use the information recorded to identify you as a previous site user and to collect site traffic statistics. Cookies are also used for fraud prevention and other purposes.
15. You may agree or disagree with the cookies used. You can delete the cookies by changing cookies’ settings on your browser any time. However, if you disagree with the cookies used some functions in our e-shop may be unavailable.
VI. Final provisions