Terms and Conditions
These Buying-Selling rules (further – „Rules“) are a juridical obligatory document, which determines the Buyer (further – „You“) and Seller (further – „We“) rights, duties and responsibilities during the purchase of goods from this online shop (further – „e-shop“).
THE APPROVAL OF BUYING-SELLING AGREEMENT
The agreement between You and Us is considered to be approved when You have formed the cart, pushed the button "Order" and received a message by e-mail or text that Your order has been accepted. Each agreement between You and Us is registered and saved in Our e-shop data base.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Your rights: You have the right to order items in this e-shop. You have the right to cancel Your order, informing Us about it by e-mail no later than 14 days prior to delivery of the items.
2. You are responsible:
You have to pay the indicated amount for the items you have ordered. You are obligated to not disclose Your identification code to any of the third parties. If the third party is using Your identification code, then You are responsible for their actions. If You lose Your identification code, immediately inform Us by e-mail or phone indicated in "Contacts". If any of Your registration data has changed, You have to update it as soon as possible. You must agree to follow the rules of this buying-selling agreement, as well as to not break the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Our rights:
If the Buyer tries to damage the work or stability of e-shop, We have the right to limit or stop the use e-shop or even annul Buyer's registration, without any prior warning. We have the right, to stop (temporarily or at all) the activity of e-shop, without any prior notice. We reserve the right to partially or fundamentally change these rules and e-shop working conditions at any time.
4. Our responsibilities:
As long as the determined conditions are met, we grant You the use of this e-shop. We are obligated to deliver the ordered goods to Your indicated address within the determined time frame. We greatly respect Your privacy rights and Your private information provided to us.
You have to make sure all data in Your registration form is correct. If You have indicated wrong or not accurate details, We cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise due to them. You are fully responsible for Your actions while using this e-shop. We are not responsible for the information published on other websites that you accessed through the links on our e-shop.
NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
Cut fabrics, demaged products, used and washed products. Therefore linen fabrics which are cut are not eligible for a refund or exchange according the law of Republic of Lithuania (EU).
THE INFORMATION SUPPLY
We are sending all of our messages only to the address You indicated in the registration form. You are sending all of Your messages and questions to the address or e-mail indicated in the "Contacts“.
There is applied the law of Republic of Lithuania to all points of these rules. All disputes arised due to management of these rules are being considered in the way of negotiations. In case of not succeded to come to agreement, the disputes are being carried following the determined law of the Republic of Lithuania.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
GIFT CARD RULES
1. Linenfashion gift card is valid in the online store onlyn www.linenfashion.com.
2. The gift card is non-refundable.
3. At the request of the Buyer, VAT invoices can be submitted via e-mail at the indicated e-mail address by the Buyer.
4. You can buy a gift card in the Linen Fashion store at www.linenfashion.com.
5. Gift cards are available in standard fixed value denominations: 20€, 70€, 50€, 100€, 200€.
6. The gift card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The expiration date is indicated on the gift card.
7. Renewal of the gift card is not possible after the expiration date.
8. You can pay with a gift card in the LinenFashion online store www.linenfashion.com.
9. You can pay with the gift card only once, after which the card is canceled.
10. If the items price is higher then the nominal value of the gift card, then the difference can be paid by the Buyer.
11. If the items price is less then the nominal value of the gift card, the difference is not refundable to the Buyer.
12. For more information, call to AB Siulas, +370 450 31389 (I - V: 8:00 - 16:00).